Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inaugural Personal Blog Blurb

This is my inaugural blog blurb for my personal blog. I created a blog at work yesterday, but believe I will need some personal space to voice my ideas online, outside of work.
Now, I just need to figure out what to write about.....

This morning on my way to work I thought about blogging about the bees I observed, that were basically "hanging" from their buzzing wings. They reminded me of a mother dog or cat carrying one of their pups/kittens around, except the bees were carried around by their wings.....from flower to flower. They were not quite as cute as a kitten or puppy though....

The creations of this world fascinate me. I suspect I may end up having a lot of nature topics in this blog.....as well as music, politics, and just strong personal opinions....

I also wonder who on earth would read all this text I am creating, and ALL the bloggy-text out there created by billions of humans?? It's just like a library of books, but electronically, I suppose, eh?

Well, that's enough for me for now. Have a wonderful evening and a pleasant tomorrow.
:)
Stacycaker


No comments:

Post a Comment